The Board has decided to suspend all volleyball activities until further notice, including the process of renewal and new memberships.

The evidence we’ve seen of rising COVID-19 cases here in NSW, as well as the actions taken by Randwick Council, gave us enough confirmation this was the appropriate action to take. Now is the time for proactive measures, rather than reactive ones.

We recognise that some of you may be upset by this decision, but your health, that of your friends and family, and the wider community, are our priority (and should be yours too).

We will keep you up to date as the situation develops.

Please stay safe and active.

The CBVA Board